(1) Includes function mode where student radio uses all of master radio's mixes, throws, etc.
(2) Includes master mix option where master can make corrections without taking control.
(3) Failsafe can only be active in PCM modulation.
(4) Digital trim radios automatically store trim positioning without needing to memorize it.
(5) Optional Synth module for 9C will work in 5U, 7U and 8U series radios.
(7) Elevator and aileron on separate switches, OR aileron on one switch, elevator and rudder on second switch together.
(8) Triple rates may be created using a condition for the additional setting.
(9) Can be created with a PMix.
(10) 6X cannot support separate nose gear steering.
(11) 8U and 9Z can combine flaperon and ailevator to support a 4-servo flying wing.
(12) 6X Pmixes require use of the elevator dual rate switch and cannot be set to constant on.
(13) Requires a "voltage step down" type trainer cord. FUTM4405 MM-TC-FG 12FG TRAINER CORD.
(16) 9Z includes butterfly trimming function.
(17) Specific channels can be reassigned to certain switches, sticks, or not pre-assigned to anything at all for use in mixing situations. For example, channel 7 can be separated from the channel 7 dial and controlled strictly as a second rudder servo using a 4-7 mix.
(18) May have triple rates on 2 separate dual rate circuits by simply being assigned to a 3 pos switch. 12Z and 14MZ can have Triple rates on two separate functions.
(19) A = analog. D=Digital. Digital trims have adjustable responsiveness.
(20) 6X has analog trims and a trim memory function to store trim position for each model. 8U and 9Z models automatically store digital trim positions.
(21) Additional models may be stored with CAMPac or in the case of the 12Z and 14MZ on a 32MB Memory Card, 12FG in optional SD card. 10C uses a 4k.(1 model), 16k (4 models), 64k (16 models), or 128k (33 models) to add extra models, these are available separately.
(23) 9C/9CS, 9Z and 10C can transfer models using CAMPac. 9Z can transfer through trainer cord. 12Z/14MZ through CF card, 12FG through optional SD card.
(24) Curves are available in a variety of conditions.
(26) Pitch rate is a unique safety feature of the 6X which allows the modeler to adjust the high end-point of the pitch without having to move the throttle stick to the top position.
(27) Each model has normal, I1, I2, Hold, and 4 additional fully programmable flight conditions which can be used as additional idle ups if desired.
(28) Gyros and governors may be used with radios without this built-in software, which is simply designed to simplify their use.
(29) Flaperon programming includes capability to use channel 5 as second aileron servo.
(30) See the Trainer Cord page for further info.
(31) If used as the Instructor with the 4EX, 6EX, 7C, or 9C, you must use the special trainer cord for this radio. Not applicable radios: 6X, 7U, 8U, and 9Z. The 12FG requires it own special trainer cord with the voltage step down on it, FUTM4405.
(32) When purchased as a 'dedicated' FASST system. Check with your local dealer
(33) With use of a FASST Module and receiver combo.
(34) More information will be available soon
(35) This function is available in the dedicated 6EX FASST system
(36) As these are updatable via our website, these transmitters are capable of having more channels
(37) You can use the SBE-1 (FUTM4194) to utilizie S-BUS features.